Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Flight Highlights of Mig-35 NAMC

Worked all night, went to fly this afternoon and the skies opened up and dumped inches of rain.  Typical Alabama fashion, the skies cleared and I got four flights in before sunset.  I had a fly off between my v4 with stock elevons and tommonton (from RCP forum) rudders and the Mig-35 NAMC.  I really like our mods to the elevons and TV area.  The vertical stabilizers and rudders are a home run as well.  This plane rocks.  Here is the highlight reel:



2 comments:

  1. Awesome flying, Stephan, so smooth yet precise, it really validates everything I have been seeing in this plane as I fly it and report about it over 100 flights. I'm so stoked to see how smooth it flies and it validates all the little nuances and tweaks we put into it, as you said, it absolutely rocks. I was very impressed with the high alpha you flew, I find it is a little more hesitant to turn right in high alpha as well, needs a little more lead time than turning left.

    Just an awesome video, very impressive flying and display of just a small part of the capabilities of this great version of the RCP Mig29 V4.

    Outstanding job as always, my friend... :)

    Cheers,

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scott, easy to look good flying such a great plane!
    Stephan

    ReplyDelete